Your jewelry is treated with the same care and love as we would our own jewelry! Take comfort knowing your repair or resizing is done here, on site, by experienced professional jewelers.
Minimum shop charge is $50 and most jobs are finished 1 week from the time they are dropped off. 24 hour express is available for a fee on most simple repairs. All repairs include a detailed refinishing polish that makes your jewelry as dazzling as the day your first wore it!
All repairs include cleaning, polishing, and tightening of up to 9 side stones at no extra charge! Use this as a guide; acutual repair estimates can only be given in person after inspection of the piece.
- Starting at $60 in Yellow Gold, $90 in White Gold, and $120 in Platinum
- Retipping, or building up and strengthening a prong, starts at $50
- Rebuilding a prong that is broken off starts at $90
- Starting at $50 for the first spot (+$35 for each additional spot)
- Starting at $25 per charm
- Starting at $50 (+ cost of new stone if needed)
- $5.00 per inch + Shipping and Handling (all restringing is done at a service center)
- First item: $100
- Additional items: $70 per item
- Update Old Appraisal Done at Bullock's: $40 per item (old appraisal must be 7 years old or less)
In person estimates only
All fine gold and diamond gemstone rings sold at Bullock's come with a complimentary sizing and soldering. The first size up or down is on us! Need bands soldered together? When you buy them here, we will solder them together at no charge!