May we help you? Please call us at 575-622-7451.
Gifts for Employees • Gifts for Clients • Gifts for Business Partners
Bullock's Jewelry specializes in corporate and appreciation gifts, sales awards, participant awards and employee recognition solutions. More and more companies are recognizing that when they acknowledge the dedicated employees who make their business successful, they increase morale and generate even more business.
Among the corporate incentive items we offer are rings, pendants, watches, knives, plaques and trophies. Many of the items can be customized with the corporate logo and your employee's name. Our creative team will consult with you to come up with the perfect gifts while staying within your budget.
Your employee recognition strategy will reflect your commitment to your employees and corporate goals — while delighting your employees. Please contact us when you're ready to get this project started.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO EXPLANATION
Let’s get th’ rules of ye hunt out of the way.
· Please follow social distancing guidelines, complete with mask and eye-patch, plus keeping yer distance from other pirates.
· Please be respectful when entering any place of business. Scurry on your way before they close for th’ day.
· But most of all… ENJOY TH’ HUNT! Make memories, take pictures and share on social.
Pick one of th’ 12 clues, follow it through, collect the complete combination, you’ll be glad that ye do! Ye’ll be on the hunt to crack th’ combination of the Bullock’s treasure chest! Most of th’ locations ye’ll find round ‘bout th’ ole Main street or jus' off th' beaten path.
Be sure th' clue number yer workin' on be th' same clue yer askin' fer, otherwise yer searchin' will lead ye to a dead end.
The first two digits are:
At each location, ye’ll receive ye next clue. Be on the lookout for the treasure chest at the first location ONLY to make sure you’re at the right spot. Ye MUST ASK th’ clerk if they ‘ave the clue number ye’re lookin’ fer.
Once ye have all 4-digits of th’ combination, text 575-622-7451 with the complete code and a picture of th’ final clue location. If ye arrive to a location and ye cannot find th’ final clue, chances are ye mates need to walk th’ plank or move a wee faster on th’ rest.
Be sure to follow Bullock’s Jewelry on social media for updates on treasures that have been found. (Click Here)
And ye’re off!
1. Pirates work hard t' get all th' jewels, t' find this clue, go where coffee brews.
2. Don’t go t' sleep while walkin' around, yer clue’s at a galleon where mattresses are found.
3. Yo ho, me lovelies! Here be a clue: Fer all thin's aliens 'n everythin' outer space, be th' first t' solve this clue 'n win th' race.
4. Yer off mateys! Yer next clue be: If ye were real pirates, yea’d sail th' seven seas; fer eatin' BBQ chicken, yea’d go t' one of these.
5. Findin' this clue doesn't require speakin' Italian, visit this bistro 'n brin' yer battalion.
6. Whether yea’ve been abducted or jus' visitin', this out o' this world experience be jus' th' thin'.
7. Sea-lovin' crews 'ave a hard time walkin' a straight line, aft visitin' this establishment 'n drinkin' too much ____________.
8. Stayin' up late, leaves pirates nah so perky, visit this shop, 'n be sure t' eat lots o' ____________.
9. Aft a long voyage, pirates needs t' hit th' tub, this shop has wha' they needs fer a good scrub.
10. Anne Bonny was a fearsome female pirate that furiously ruled th' seven seas. She wore pirate clothes but nah from th' seventies.
11. Gettin' new shirts, boots, 'n hats may come in handy, once pirates hit th' landy.
12. Pirates bury booty, famers bury seeds… both hold a harvest fer when ye be in needs.
13. BONUS!!!!For the GRAND bonus treasure, should ye be brave enough (er crazy enough) to try:
Avast, me hearties, a treasure ye want?
Then a riddle for the greatest treasure,
To round out yer hunt.
Ye and yer fellow inquisitors
Must find the four unearthly visitors,
Take pictures with each,
Then be the first to send to us all four,
And claim the treasure ye adore!
One – Y’ll shout Gloria
At a visitor’s hat on Victoria.
Two – a colorful lot of three
Copying on a broadside y’ll see.
Three – a blue eyed scallywag takin’ evasion,
From a flyin’ green invasion.
Four – a group with shears
For shaggy pirates far and near.
All visitors be spotted downtown.
Find ‘em first and take the crown!
Send yer 4 pictures in a bottle (i.e. Text them)
To the big pirate ship (i.e. our phone 575-622-7451)
Before th’ sun sinks below the horizon!
All ye prizes can be picked up on Monday, October 26th between 1-5:30pm.